Wednesday, April 1, 2009

all the best to me!!

aiz... juz came back from jpa interview....
haha.... thr r a lot of ppl thr... all look so clever & smart...
every interviewees r divided into a few panel....i'm in panel 11...
well, i'm quite nervous bcoz i'm in the 1st group to go in the room in my panel....
anyway, i try to calm myself n try to communicate v the others....
thr r 3 panels in the room ( 2 malay & 1 chinese)... all of them look strict but actually they r quite friendly...

firstly, they asked us to introduce ourselves in bm... then they gav us a few questions to discuss... the questions sounded like tat "jpa shounldn't send students to overseas since thr is a economy crisis now, do u agree?","wajarkah pelajar2 membawa telefon bimbit ke sekolah?"...
i juz gav my opinion but din tell much bcoz i noe my speaking is suckzz.... if i told more then more mistakewill b made...haha... but i noe i had done my best....i dun put much hope on the scholarship bcoz thr r too many ppl who r more qualified to get tat... at least i get to know some new frens & gain an precious experience thr...

good luck to all my frens who got the interview.... god bless u!!

3 comments:

YunZ BabY said...

god bless u
mb u can get it wad
gambateh ya dude

Cassandra said...

thx...

[~"神秘のtX"~] said...

ahaha~at least u kena interview..hehee..
better than me!lol!

Post a Comment