Tuesday, April 28, 2009

...FRIENDSHIP NEVER END...










Read some blog of my frens today.....

All of them are doin different things now....working, studying or doin nothing.....

Everyone seem very busy with their stuff.....

But i can see them enjoying their life & keep persuing their dreams with enthusiasm, I'm so glad to see them happy....

Suddenly i can feel i miss them so much, miss the days we spend together.....


**hey frens, promise me, must take a rest when you're too busy, share your sadness & happiness with me, keep in touch with me ( i'll be totally delighted if u just sms me ), hang out often & never never forget me!!!





All The Best to You, My friends!!
God Bless You ^-^
Miss YOU with love

5 comments:

Loony... said...

deal!

[K]evin-♥[贤]♥- said...

lol..

I AM CG said...

Hei, nice blogger layout le.. You also can do it wow~
Haha, hope to meet you soon in Sunway Lagoon!!

Cassandra said...

hey! thx ya! frenship 4eva...

Comella said...

Interesant blog.

Post a Comment