Saturday, June 6, 2009

holidays!!

aikz.... there's been a long time i dun post my blog already.... it's the high time 4 me to update my blog now, or else shi jie sure will complain " y peichin never update her blog?!!" haha....

well, i'm having 2 weeks holidays currently but i do not go home this week. reason 1: wanna concentrate on tonnes of homework. reason 2: accompany cy coz she has to go training 4 oo night... quite boring here, no wireless device, cant on9... so today v go to old town to on9.... juz hav my lunch.... peanut bread & white coffee from old town restaurant... em... delicious....

now, i'm getting closer v my housemates ad.... they're very nice!! sumtimes v chat non stop until 2am.... luckily it's holiday now.... if not i can't wake up on the next day.... besides tat, i started to go swimming twice a week, hopefully i can slim down... hehe... i met a lot of handsome swimmers there.... of course, i won't miss the chance to ask them to teach me swimming.... haha... u noe wat? now only i realise tat the way i swim is totally wrong.... no wonder i swim ( v frog style) so slow compare to bee suat..... yea, tat's y i wanna learn from the swimmers there....

suddenly becum very nostalgic, mayb it's becoz of i'm too boring & lonely.... cy can't accompany me all the time since she has to go 4 training.... sob.... miss my secondary skul life so much!! frenz!! i MISS u all very very much....

P/S: yippy!! daddy & mummy r cuming to visit me tomolo!! mayb they'll bring us to genting... i miss Genting Highlands very much also.... can't wait to go thr!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment