Friday, July 3, 2009

STRESS!!

Argh!!! i'm gonna fail my chemistry test!! Damn it.... i hate myself 4 not reading the instructions carefully.... i had done the 2nd part wrongly..... The question demanded 4 ionic equation but i wrote the chemical equation!!! ah... how stupid! how careless! U noe wat is the most cruel thing tat my chemistry lecturer do to us? he'll deduct 10 marks if u din write your name in capital letters!! he din tell us during the test but he did typed this instruction on the test paper BUT i din notice tat!! uhh...uhh... after the test only i realized tat all my marks had flown away.... It's quite ridiculous for deducting marks juz 4 the name, sometimes i juz wanna whack the chemistry lecturer.... however, i think he does all this is 4 our own good.... at least he trains us to read the instrustions carefully so that v won't do any silly mistake.... i shud blame myself for this becoz of my carelessness but not the lecturer, so i do deserve the purnishment... thank god this is not the year end exam!! i'll never never repeat my mistake!!

Feel very stress recently, tonnes of homework.... few more tests coming soon.... haven revise anything yet.... haiz... how come studying is like so boring & meaningless? actually i dunno y i wanna study.... i'm lost.... sometimes i even think about giv up studying & search 4 a job.... at least i can earn some money.... haha... but i noe it's a stupid thought.... or mayb i've chosen a wrong course?? i really dunno.... Anyway, i'll keep it on!! capricorn never give up!! i wish i could finish my a-level course faster.... then i can learn playing violin & latin dance(mayb i'm not talented in these arts but i juz love them, i shud try them once in my life)...

TESTS COMING SOON, BUT THEY'LL NOT FAIL ME!!

4 comments:

Sue Jean said...

gambateh also ya~!! try ur best the nx exam~ I also did very badly in my last exam.. T.T but don give up~ jia you jia you~! lovesss =)

CYJ™ said...

hmm...
exam thingy huh...
dun worry la....
its a mistake now..
but its a mistake that
u'll never repeat again..

well...
with ur intelligence and
knowledge.. the word
fail will never exist...
jia you o.....

cy said...

Lol. Capricorns rock!!

Dun give up! i did real bad for my test this time around too! Let's all work hard for A levels=)

Cassandra said...

thx 4 all your support!! lov ya!

Post a Comment