Thursday, November 5, 2009

finish??

Exam finally finished...
feel so relieved, but sill worry bout my result....
LOL!!

I find a lot of ppl posting bout their exam...
DEPRESSED
DISAPPOINTED
WORRIED
yea, tat's wat i'm feeling right now too...

will i get a pass for my chemisry??
will i maintain an average result of 60%??
will my scholarship be withdrawn??
these questions r all in my mind....
even though i tell myself not to think bout it but these questions keep popping out!!
i dunno wat to do....

HAIZ...
if i can't maintain my scholarship,
i hav to say a very sorry to my parents,
i may burden them more....
but i promise i'll work very very hard for my AS & A2...

to those who r havin the same case like me,
plz dun be upset anymore,
start to buck up now & dun giv up,
i'm sure those who put in effort will get their rewards...
cheer^-^

p/s:
-siao po sis, all the best in your physics tml....lov ya!!


-jiaying, piaklin, munhoong, waihong, chigein, chanfung, tzejian, bobo, sarayu, marques, arnold, teckwei, john, aaron, kevin, ivan, terence & yaobang (SN10E)good luck!!

-and to all who r taking physics, try your best!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment