Tuesday, November 10, 2009

u make me wanna cry!!

sorry, daddy, mummy,
i failed to maintain my scholarship....
haiz...
very down now....

i thought i can get a very good result for my applied maths since i know how to answer all the questions except 1....
but after getting back my paper today only i realized tat i had done many stupid silly careless mistakes & lost a lot of marks...
i just dun understand y i can b tat careless every time in exam...
from secondary school until now i keep doin the same mistake...
can anybody tell me how to prevent careless mistake??
lol... it's ok if i dunno how to answer but i feel very sad for losing marks just becoz of my carelessness....

now i really afraid that i'll do the same thing again in AS & A2...
GOSH!!
depressed T.T

0 comments:

Post a Comment