Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Ali De Speranza 30 hour famine DIY camp

Seriously, this was the 1st time I joined the 30 hour famine camp, not as a camper but a committee. Well, I had learned lots of things here and got to know lots of friends. It was an amazing experience. With our hard work, the camp was done successfully=) It was so satisfying and I wanna thank God for this. I enjoyed the 4 hours countdown in the Bukit Jalil Stadium, kept screaming, jumping, singing and waving throughout the 4 hours. Screaming is just too exhilarating sometimes, a good way to release stress=) By taking part in 30 hour famine, I experienced hunger. Although I'm not as hungry as the poor children are, but I can feel how suffering they are and I know it's very important to help them. Every 3 seconds, a child die, because of hunger. I hope those people out there can do their best to help them, either sponsor a child or make a donation. Have faith, have hope, the children will have a better tomorrow=)


sponsors & campers
our banner

button badge, cool huh?

lovely stage

I'm in charge of doing these billboards, nice leh?
Billion of thanks to an uncle who willing to help me
with the wiring without charging me=)


Lastly, billion thanks to all the committees and volunteers who make this camp a success!

0 comments:

Post a Comment