Tuesday, August 16, 2011

moving on

It hurts so much sometimes, when things change. Why can't everything just stay the same? But what can I do? I'm not the planner of my life, neither of others' too. I don't know what will happen in the future, I just can't do anything. Maybe I shall wait, but will things back to normal again? I don't think so... I think I've cared too much, perhaps I shall just let things go, maybe this pain and disappointment will gradually fade away? But I know, I know I can't gain back the happiness again, it's just impossible. In fact, deep inside my heart, I still have a little faith that you will change, become a better person, I really hope so, will you?

Well, I will leave all these to GOD, to fate, and I will not stop moving forward.

0 comments:

Post a Comment