Sunday, March 11, 2012

Be thankful

Tears keep rushing out from my eyes during the praying session and I don't know why. May be it was a sense of realization? Or because of shame? My head kept recalling the stories that Dr Benny told us, so sad yet meaningful. Indeed, we are so blessed compared to those who are less fortunate than us, but we still complaining and asking more from God. Dr Benny is right, being blessed is not measured by how rich or how successful you are; it is how grateful you are to God, even if you are in hardship. Always love and believing in God, you will be blessed.

Rev Dr Benny Prasad is really a great preacher. He had travelled hundred over countries around the world, sharing the gospel of God. He even travelled to the Islamic countries, risking his life to share about Jesus, even though he knows that he might killed by the radicals. I know his strength and courage come from God because God wants him to do so and He will always watch over him. He also invented an unique guitar, which consists of drums, to create songs and worship the Lord. His passion to God inspires me a lot. I am thankful that God allows me to know Him, the more I know Him the more I love Him. It's just great to invite Jesus to my life. Praise the Lord! 


I may encounter difficulties in life, but I know my Father will always walk beside me and guide me, and I will fear no more =) Thank you Lord.

0 comments:

Post a Comment